Coronavirus: What we’re doing to prioritize your health - please see below.
Distancing policies and safety measures we are utilizing:
1) Patients will need to wait in their cars until we come out to get you or call you in for your appointment so you can be taken directly to a treatment room.
2) All patients will have their temperatures taken before coming into office. If it is 99.6 degrees or above, they will need to reschedule their appointment.
3) Clinicians and receptionists have all been instructed to wash / sanitize hands continuously, even MORE than we usually do (which as you may have noticed is already a LOT).
4) We are aggressively wiping down treatment tables, desks, doorknobs, and checkout counter throughout the day. This means surfaces are free of microbial contaminants as well.
5) Any employees who have symptoms have been told to self-quarantine at home – so you will NOT encounter a coughing, sneezing, sniffling staff member in the clinic.
These measures plus your commitment to the standard precautions give us complete confidence that Carrollton Family Chiropractic is a safe oasis for all our patients to continue care as long and as often as they need.
Temporary New Office Hours
Effective Monday March 30, 2020
Monday – Wednesday 7:45am – 6:30pm
Thursday 7:45am – 12:30pm and 2:30pm – 6:30pm
Friday 7:45am – 6:30pm
Saturday 8:30am – 11:30am
*If you need an appointment before or after these hours, please ask and we will try and accommodate you.